Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Magical Moment Memories

We're back, and just to let you know there's no more magic at Disneyworld because we used it all up.
These are just a few highlights from the first two days. Pirates and Princess Party at Magic Kingdom and Breakfast with the Princesses at Epcot.

6 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

That is so neat. I love the pictures. You all look so great in your costumes!! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Anonymous said...

So fun. I love the picture of Sammy with the kiss on her cheek. It is so adorable. Welcome home (to the freezing cold)

Annette said...

I can't wait until Cambrie is old enough to enjoy Disneyworld. I can't wait to go back. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Where did you get your costumes? They're awesome!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Looks like you had so much fun as usual! So cute

Kayla said...

My little girls are in absolute awe of all the fun Disney-ness!! They especially loved watching the fireworks! I have a feeling we'll watch it a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Tolley Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Someday I hope to make it to Disney World!