Hey Howdy Hey Everyone!
Our Year of A Million Dreams came true when the cowboys from Woody's Roundup asked our Samantha (aka Jessie) if she would like to be apart of their parade and cowboy show with Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye. Cowboy Jimmy also asked if Sammy wanted to go behind the scenes and get a chance to meet Woody and Jessie for a private Photo shoot. What a perfect way to end the perfect vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How awesome! You weren't kidding when you said you used up all the magic. Wow next time we go I'm going to have to hire you to give me all the special tricks. Sammy is so adorable. What great pictures. What neat memories!!
I love your pictures. It always amazes me at how much you see and do while you are there. Either I am really slow or you get all the luck. :) It looks like you had a blast. I love your new layout too. Good Job!!!
What a neat experience! How fun!
Post a Comment