Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

A few quotes from this highly commercialized "Romantic Day"

Danylle receives a dozen red roses at work the card reads:
Hubba Hubba You're Hot, Love Brett

Danylle:
Hurray up I'm going to be late for work.

Brett five minutes before we are leaving to go to dinner:
So did we get any valentine gifts for Sammy?
Samantha after writing her name on three valentine cards for her friends in preschool. (she still has nine more to go)

I'm just going to write SAM not SAMMY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you end up getting new Valentine Cards? The real question is "What will you do with the ones you left at my house?" Will you save them for ten years then try to sell them on ebay for a million dollars?

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Ha ha! You guys are so funny

Jenni Elyse said...

Unfortunately, I can't see your pictures. :( But, it sounds like you had a great V-Day! I'm glad to hear it. :D

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Sounds like you enjoy it as much as I do. I put on a good face for the kids ;)