Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Catching you up on some Utley's

I thought I would catch you up a bit on some of our recent family experiences
First we have a new Member of Our Family; We call her Martha but really she spells it Marte. She's our foreign exchange student from Norway. She'll be staying with us for the entire 2012-2013 school year. 
 We took some pictures of the first day of school so we could compete with all the other photos on Facebook

Samantha's 1st day of 4th Grade Mrs. Naanes Class (Happy Smile it's not 3rd grade)
Marte's 1st day as a Junior attending Hunter High School   (also first time eating a Sausage Egg and Cheese  sandwich closed and with her fingers)





Brett was home and able to walk Sammy to school. Fisher needs to learn to get dressed in the morning and not run around in his pj's all day\''/

Rusty finally made Brett clean out the garage and take back  his quad runner. The kids got a fun ride around our neighborhood
Samantha got a new haircut

Samantha gave Daddy a new haircut



Dinner on the patio with Grandma and Grandpa


 I love these happy faces!








And these are just some normal family pictures of our everyday life

 


yep life is pretty good here at the Utley home

2 comments:

Christie said...

I get the honor of being the 1st to comment on your lovely blog?!! I'm speechless. Love all the pictures of your normal everyday life. Thanks for sharing.

Cranberryfries said...

Looks like a lot of fun happening at the Utley's! Cute new haircut for Sammy!