The "excuse" to visit New York City for the 1st time in my life:
Ran into this group first thing in my wandering through the Javits Center. I'm not sure what book they were advertising, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. (BEA has a little bit of EVERYTING for EVERYONE)
Hey Sammy look who I ran into! OLIVIA
Dear Sweet Shannon Hale gave me a hug (ever the professional when it comes to stalker fans)
Is that Molly Ringwall? YEP....squee
and the Beautiful yet blurry Jane Seymor
I'm going to get to know this adventurous author Rachel Eddey author of "Running of the Bride"
Jane O'Conner of Fancy Nancy fame
the loot, loot, and more loot from the convention (it was all I could carry or I would have picked up more)

2 comments:
How fun to be surrounded by book lovers and sellers and writers in one place. I bet the vibe was incredible!!
I found your blog! ;) I love the New York post! Can we hang out sometime soon?
Post a Comment