When I was watching, I totally thought that it was real. Knowing you and your Disney connections, I wouldn't put it past you to get Sammy recognized like that. That is so cool! What a fun video!
dano- you crazy girl. i can see you are up to your same old tricks. that is so funny. and i was ready to whip out my phone and congratulate you when i was reading your previous post about expecting... until i scrolled down the page a little farther and saw the pictures. that was a little cruel. but mostly funny.
Our family was establish May 21, 1999 and doubled it's population over the past 13 years.
We love to play Wii video games as a family, take exotic vacations, and spend time together in our backyard garden.
5 comments:
That is so perfect. Where ever did you run across that?
When I was watching, I totally thought that it was real. Knowing you and your Disney connections, I wouldn't put it past you to get Sammy recognized like that. That is so cool! What a fun video!
That was fun.
What a fun Mom you are!
dano- you crazy girl. i can see you are up to your same old tricks. that is so funny. and i was ready to whip out my phone and congratulate you when i was reading your previous post about expecting... until i scrolled down the page a little farther and saw the pictures. that was a little cruel. but mostly funny.
Post a Comment