Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Festival of Trees

I've been a little busy this past month, what with the Twilight Movie being released, a trip up to Boise for work, and Thanksgiving, I haven't had a lot of time to blog about our family. Probably because I haven't seen much of my family this past month.

All because I got a crazy idea this past summer that my group the SLTA should decorate a tree for the Festival of Trees. Unfortunately for me, my group hardly ever says NO to my crazy antics, fortunately for the Festival my friends jumped on the bandwagon and helped me create a pretty amazing tree.

I am surrounded by the most amazing and talent women I know. I simply say "I have a vision of a decorated Twilight Themed tree for the Festival" and they all make that vision come true. Committees were formed to decorate the tree, put presents under the tree, and find financing through various donations. And the final product is simply amazing. So amazing in fact that the Publicity department of the Festival asked us to be apart of three different news productions. Kjzz 14's Home Team, Park City TV, and KSL Eyewitness News at 4pm. Our tree was even highlighted in the Deseret News Wednesday December 3, 2008.





Video Courtesy of KSL.com



1 comment:

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

Way to go!!! I'm so proud, happy, excited, thrilled for you...that you came up with such a great idea, made an AWESOME tree, and got to be on TV!! I totally loved it! I'm your biggest fan! -Jamie Smith