"Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends."
Besides using Twilight and Forks numerous times, "just" and "like" are more frequently used than Edward and Bella. My English teachers are probably cringing right now.
Try creating a Wordle of your own.

3 comments:
Well, that is just really fun! When I'm not so tired or busy, I think I'll sit down and make one of my own.
That is really cool. I'll have to try that. Thanks!!!
For the record, my friend Paul entered one of his short stories into Wordle and the word "like" was one of the biggest word as well. Did I mention that he won the Flannery O'Connor award for best short story collection one year. You are in good company.
Post a Comment