It's really too bad that I didn't record you screaming and laughing as you watched this. You could have put that on the blog too. Ahh the simple pleasures of life!!!!
So funny! I know, It's pretty bad that I haven't even seen this show yet. I think I'm just waiting for all the shows to be out, so I don't have to wait soooooooooo long in between. :) Don't you think that's a good idea?
Our family was establish May 21, 1999 and doubled it's population over the past 13 years.
We love to play Wii video games as a family, take exotic vacations, and spend time together in our backyard garden.
5 comments:
It's really too bad that I didn't record you screaming and laughing as you watched this. You could have put that on the blog too. Ahh the simple pleasures of life!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! That was the perfect picture of you, your smile is awesome!
So funny! I know, It's pretty bad that I haven't even seen this show yet. I think I'm just waiting for all the shows to be out, so I don't have to wait soooooooooo long in between. :) Don't you think that's a good idea?
I love it! Your smile said it all!
That is one of the best videos I've seen in a long time! It was awesome!!! Dano you should be in movies.
Post a Comment