Monday, June 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been Tagged by Cami

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joys
1. My husband and daughter
2. Girl time with my friends
3. Making others laugh

Fears
1. I fear Sammy will grow up as on only child, everyone deserves a sibling to fight with.
2. I fear being a bad parent, one who's too lazy to teach my child correct gospel principles
3. I will never be released from my Stake Calling as Sports Director

Goals
1. We just remodeled our Kitchen and Living Room so I'm going to hold off on goals for other household improvements for a while and just enjoy what I have.
2. I've set a goal to finish reading the Book Of Mormon before August 2, 2008
3. It's my goal to never be the reason Samantha is Tardy for Kindergarten. I'm going to have to wake up much earlier in the mornings now, and I'm practicing this summer.


Obsessions
1. Anything related to Stephenie Meyer, look at my curio cabinet and you'll see what I mean.
2. Washing Hands
3. I'm obsessive about the way Ketchup and Mustard should be applied to my Hot Dog Bun.

Random Facts
1. I have an outie belly button
2. I overcame shyness and the fear of embarrassing myself in public
3. I love slippers

I've tagged Jenny, Nycole, and Annette.

1 comment:

Jenni Elyse said...

I know the "Jenny" you tagged probably wasn't me, but I decided to use it anyway. LOL! ;)