Shannon Hale's book signing event are just that events! She blogged to her fans to come wearing aprons for a chance to win prize, my friends and I didn't win a book or a Nacho Libre DVD for our aprons, but we did win a big smile from Shannon Hale when we presented her with her very own "Cullenary Expert" Apron.
During the waiting period between the author reading and our turn in the signing line. My friends and I participated in the Karaoke entertainment. We belted out our love for John Travolta and Olivia Newton John with our rendition of "Summer Lov'n"


5 comments:
It's not "if there's a party, Dano's there" it's "If Dano's there, it's a party". :) Looks like you all had a fantastically awesome time. Way to show the love to a great author.
I love how much fun you have wherever you go. You're such an inspiration with your infectious attitude. :)
Comment's galore! Someone had a few hours to post. Looks like a fun book signing. Glwd you had fun and that you are trying to get Shannon into our group.
I wish I could have partied it up with you, you are the best karaoke singer! :) And congrats on making SH's blog!!
Dano I love you! What would I do without a friend like you!
Post a Comment