Didn't know you had a blog. I was visiting Michele's and saw your name. Again thanks for driving us around. It was fun visiting with you and being taught that garbage shoots aren't water slides at hotels. Alma
Our family was establish May 21, 1999 and doubled it's population over the past 13 years.
We love to play Wii video games as a family, take exotic vacations, and spend time together in our backyard garden.
5 comments:
The trailer is awesome! I loved it! What did you think?
Give me some more of that Jacob action. That was just a little bit YUMMY!!!!
I can't wait!
I knew I would find this on here! :) Thanks!
Didn't know you had a blog. I was visiting Michele's and saw your name. Again thanks for driving us around. It was fun visiting with you and being taught that garbage shoots aren't water slides at hotels.
Alma
Post a Comment