Sammy probably enjoyed the wearing makeup more than anything. Thanks go out to my Mom for getting Sammy ready in time since I was at work. And I must also thank Jenny and her family for saving seats for us in the very crowded gym.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Mini Silhouettes
Sammy performed in Hunter High School' s Drill Team Silhouette showcase. This three day dance class and one night performance is just the right amount of time for my little dancer.

.JPG)
.JPG)
Sammy probably enjoyed the wearing makeup more than anything. Thanks go out to my Mom for getting Sammy ready in time since I was at work. And I must also thank Jenny and her family for saving seats for us in the very crowded gym.
Sammy probably enjoyed the wearing makeup more than anything. Thanks go out to my Mom for getting Sammy ready in time since I was at work. And I must also thank Jenny and her family for saving seats for us in the very crowded gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sammy did awesome! She looked so beautiful too, did she have a blast??
What a great idea! I love the mini class idea. I wish I could find one around here.
How fun. That's my kind of time schedule to work with. I love it.
Post a Comment