Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The last month in review

Just kidding, I'm not going to recap the entire month of May in just one post. That would be horrible for me and terrible for you who want the gritty details of EVERYTHING I've experience in the past thirty days. I'm just barely getting back to reality to find time to blog about it. So thanks for your patience.

Let me just start with a little known fact.

I was married on Friday May 21, 1999 not May 19, 2001 like my profile states. I want to reiterate that I am an accountant not a writer and somebody needs to make it their personal responsibility to be my editor because this mistake is just embarrassing.

Here's a copy of our Wedding Announcement and invitation for proof.

You know I love you Brett. and it's only been Nine years how do you stand to live with me year after year?

Oh and Happy Anniversary Honey. I hope you had a good time in Lake Powel with our daughter and your family for our anniversary, because I had a pretty nice time with my girlfriends here at the house without you that week too.

1 comment:

Dutley said...

Yes my wife drinks a little. Most of it before noon. Just to let everyone know, she was invited to lake powell but elected to stay home. Her words "The best present you can give me for our anniversary is to let me be alone for a week." Wish granted. Boy she gets every thing.