Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Brett and Danylle Utley Family

Hi everyone, we've finally made it into cyberspace, if only we had something to say right now. It took a great deal of brain power to create this first entry what with the rest of the family already catching up on their ZZZzzz's.

Don't worry more pictures, history and crazy antics from the Utley's are yet to come. Stay tuned for more information on upcoming exciting news from your favorite blog.
In case you were wondering what all the fuss was about, just take a look at Sammy's Elbow


6 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Yea Dano! YOu have begun! That is such a nasty break!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is some break! It looks like the bone just decided to roll away from the other one. Poor thing. Has Sammy realized she really can't fly yet? You've got to stop letting her watch Smallville. She thinks she's supergirl.
I love your background. It's very cute.
Did you go home and download everything from Reliant K last night! The are funny! See you later.
Christie

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I just read your profile and found out that two your favorite books haven't even been published yet. Can I get your copies of those books since I can't seem to buy them at the book store? Breaking Dawn and the Host. Yah. Send those over when you get a chance (before their release dates in May and August please).

Alysa Stewart said...

ouch. That looks really bad! I hope she's alright, how long will it take to heal?

Nycole said...

Hey looking good, Dano! Just so you know I've linked to this site and if you love me you can do the same to mine. (i.e. http://qnreynolds.blogspot.com ) Can't wait to see more.
Your Favorite Sis!

Tolley Family said...

Ow! Your poor little girl. It is one thing to know it's broken but to actually see it...